Software
Houzz Logo Print
keikomaekawa7

whether Your product 27" x10" Carpet Stair Tread fit to my stairs?

8 years ago
Measurement of the depth of each step of the stairs is 9 1/4". Does your 27" x 10" fit to my stairs?
Jardin Bullnose Carpet Stair Tread With Adhesive Padding, 27"x10" · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    It will be a little too long, we can produce custom treads to order through

  • 8 years ago

    I remeasured the depth of each step. It's 9 3/4". Does the 27" x 10" Jardin Bullnose Stair tread fit to my stair steps?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    They should fit perfectly. If they don't we will pay for the shipping back and provide a full refund. Or we could make a custom set for you, but I think these will fit great.

  • 8 years ago
    Can I order these in specific patterns/colors?