Software
Houzz Logo Print
tdrotar

Is the buffet-island an actual piece of furniture converted for use or can I purchase this somewhere?

13 years ago
Nob Hill: French Victorian · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    It is an actual piece of furniture. We also had a custom piece made to match the piece. It created the extra depth on the back side and covered the unfinished back of the hutch.
  • 12 years ago
    Love this island! Do you have any photos of the back side of island that you built onto the original piece? I have a beautiful piece for my island that I'd like to add on to as well and I need some ideas
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    No, I don't. But, we matched the front as closely as possible. On each end, there is rounded part that does not have cabinetry below it. That is where two stools are stored, one on each end.
  • 12 years ago
    Such beauty brought out by your design!