Is there a place online I can go for the glass front drawers?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEGo Ahead, Eat in Front of the TV
But at least do it stylishly. A favorite guilty pleasure turns sophisticated with seats, tables and screens designed for a mealtime show
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned While Cleaning Out My Junk Drawers
A homeowner finds some surprises on her journey to junk-free bliss
Full Story
LIGHTINGGlass Art: How to Place and Light It
Helpful tips on illuminating glass art around your home
Full Story
COLORHow Merlot Can You Go? 8 Enticing Ways With Wine-Inspired Hues
Add warmth and drama to your home with these deepest shades of red
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN11 Great Alternatives to Glass-Front Cabinets
You may just break up with glass when you see these equally decorative but less fragile cabinet options
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNYes, You Can Go Bold With Wallpaper in a Powder Room
The smallest room in the house can make the biggest design impact. Here are 10 of our favorite papered powder rooms
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
DOORSWhat Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
Extend a standout greeting with a memorable hue at your home’s entry
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNNew This Week: How Dark Can Your Kitchen Go?
These 3 kitchens wow with dark cabinetry and drama
Full Story

Tervola Designs