Software
Houzz Logo Print
tealm

fabric choice dilemma!

8 years ago

I have a navy sofa (very discrete small print blue on blue herringbone) and a chair in a geometric blue pattern. What color/s should i look for in a fabric for the swan chair? The chair is currently natural woven and a reddish stain on the wood (I'm open to painting). Does the cushion need to be in the blues because the other 2 pieces are blue? I don't want everything to match, but do want it to feel cohesive. I'm considering one of those "cactus silk" toss pillows for this chair. The kitchen backsplash is about the green in the rug and the area is all open. How can I bring this green into the living area? The sofa is currently shown with the toss pillows it came with, but any suggestions on recovering those or replacing would also be helpful.


I have included a picture of the rug that is normally there. We have a new puppy and he likes to eat the fringe. Looks black in the picture, but is actually more of a vivid blue navy.


Thank you in advance!!

PS I have 2 boys and pets, so nothing too delicate!






Comments (7)