Software
Houzz Logo Print
jackie_vdh

wall colour

8 years ago
Hi there,
What wall colour is this? Do you think it would go with a sage green sofa?
Thank you.
Jackie
Private Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Jackie, the wall color is Benjamin Moore's HC-25 Quincy Tan. I think that paring that up with a sage sofa may be a little too much; have you ever considered a neautral white on the walls? I know.... most of my clients are in shock when I mention whites!

  • 8 years ago

    Thanks for the recommendation! I appreciate it. That sounds great. I just did BM Ballet White in the fam room and love it. I will look out for a white. Great plan!


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    why not stay with the same white throughout? I used Cloud White through my entire house and it looks really good, no 'start, stop' on different whites. Try it!