Software
Houzz Logo Print
mallory_patton

Order placed!! quick question

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I just ordered two shower curtains from you--- Before you make the Toile one....i ordered the brown... i think i meant to order the grey. Can you mail me a sample of each of the fabrics so i can see which is better the grey or the brown???? And while your sending that may as well send the other shower curtain fabric i ordered as well so i can lay it out with my tile :)

Pagodas Bisque Gray Oriental Toile 96" Shower Curtain Cotton, Lined · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Mallory,
    Yes, we'll be happy to send those samples right out and we'll hold off on the shower curtains until we hear from you. Thanks for letting us know and have a wonderful Christmas!
    Laura
    Close to Custom Linens

  • 8 years ago

    Great please mail samples to mallory patton, 4635 Elsby avenue dallas 75209.


    random question but if I’m wanting this to be just off the ground in my shower. (We’re building new Home) ... I told builder to place rods at 97 ... should that be good ? I gave an inch to accommodate drop of hook?


    Merry christmas!!!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Mallory,
    Congratulations on your new home! Our shower curtains have reinforced buttonholes for the shower hooks. The top of the buttonhole is 1/2" from the top of the shower curtain so I think 1" would be about right for most shower hooks.
    Thanks again!
    Laura
    Close to Custom Linens

  • 8 years ago

    Great! Let’s move forward with the grey toile not the brown. And the other fabric is great!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    That's awesome! Thanks for letting us know. We'll put your order on next week's sewing schedule. Have a Merry Christmas!

  • 8 years ago

    I received the curtains they are great!!! Can you send me a link to curtain rod hangers u recommend for use with your shower curtains ???

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    So glad you like the shower curtains. Thank you for your purchases. I'm sorry; we don't have a particular shower hook that we recommend. Thanks again!

  • 8 years ago

    But they work with any kind ??

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Yes, you can use any shower hook. Thanks again!

  • 8 years ago

    okay i got some. other question- I paid extra for the lining of the fabric....i thought this would be a water shield- it just looks like plain fabric? do i still need to use a liner?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Yes, our lining doesn't take the place of a water-resistant liner. It adds weight to the fabric so it hangs nicely. You'll still need a water-resistant liner. Thanks!