I love the light fixture ! Where can I get one ? Thanks
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
EVENTSSneak a Peek at Where the Pros Go to Get Inspired
At the 2015 Summer Las Vegas Market, thousands of retailers, designers and home pros will gather to discover the latest home decor trends
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
HOME OFFICESA Nice Little Desk Just Where You Want One
Do you have a desk area hiding in plain sight? These stylish work perches give rooms extra purpose
Full Story
ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How One Feature Can Make a Room Captivating
A wow piece is essential for interiors with impact. These ideas help you make a statement in the strongest way possible
Full Story

Comment