Software
Houzz Logo Print
diane_cronk

We are remodeling our master bath and I think that mirror would look great. can you tell me where to buy it?

13 years ago
Sciabiacia · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm Sorry, I don't have that information
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry the owners purchased it and we installed the mirror
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Decorative Crafts carries similar.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Mussman Design has used Decorative Craft for nearly 25 years. We love their beautiful, well executed reproductions. Their finishes are always premium. Your wait may be awhile, however, if the item is on back order. If you are not in a hurry, it is well worth the wait. Decorative Craft is "to the trade only" so you need to go through a designer to make your purchase.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Perfect answer Mussman Designs!