Software
Houzz Logo Print
diane_cronk

Can you tell me where I can buy the rug?

13 years ago
Mediterranean Scottsdale High Desert · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Shhhhh..... the rug is a "designer's secret"! These photos were taken about 5 years ago by a professional photographer and when we got the proofs back there was a big open space in the center of the shot so I found the rug in a catalog and he "enlarged and photo-shopped" it into the picture. And when the client saw it in the photo she said "Oh, I want that rug!" But unfortunately the rug in real life was only a 3' diameter and she needed a 9' rug. You might try homedecorators.com-----a great place to find rugs by the color, shape and size you need. Good luck finding the perfect rug!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you Gina. You have been a wealth of information.