This item says it ships to Canada but I can't complete the purchase
8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSSay Goodbye to the Shower Curtain With a Glass Tub Enclosure
A glass screen or door can make a bathroom look modern and airy, and can be easy to clean if you don’t have hard water
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES7 Home Purchases Worth the Splurge
Make buyer's remorse over furniture, textiles and more a thing of the past with this wise purchasing advice
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

Houzz Shop
Amy Armstrong
Houzz Shop
Amy ArmstrongOriginal Author