Does this come larger? I need something approx 14".
8 years ago
Related Stories

GARDENING GUIDESDoes Your Garden Welcome Wildlife Visitors With Something to Eat?
Learn which flowers and plants provide essential food for pollinators and other beneficial wildlife
Full Story
ORGANIZINGSomething Wicker This Way Comes
Store your stuff neatly and easily in any room with stylish, versatile baskets
Full Story
APARTMENTSHouzz Tour: Something’s Different in Denmark
The owners of this bohemian Copenhagen apartment rebel against the Scandinavian penchant for white interiors
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZHow Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they said
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
HOME TECHComing Soon: Turn Your Kitchen Counter Into a Touch Screen
Discover how touch projection technology might turn your tables and countertops into iPad-like devices — and sooner than you think
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGlued to the Tube: 14 Ways to Put a TV in the Kitchen
If you must, here's how to work a flat screen into your kitchen design
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNDream Spaces: 14 Fabulous Indoor-Outdoor Bathrooms
Disappearing walls put these baths in Mother Nature’s lap, counting tranquil views and fresh air as the best luxuries of all
Full Story
Comment