Hello. Can I see the installation instructions
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSSee How Wallpaper Can Transform a Room
Aside from adding pattern and color, wallpaper can also take hold of our senses and change how we view our spaces
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
MOST POPULARSee the Difference a New Back Deck Can Make
A dramatic 2-story porch becomes the centerpiece of this Ohio family’s renovated landscape
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz TV: See a Modern Family Farmhouse That Can Pick Up and Move
In the latest episode of Houzz TV, watch California architect build a beautifully practical cabin to jumpstart his parents' new farm
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNSee How Outdoor Seating Areas Can Inspire You to Get Outside
Explore your options with these 10 design ideas from enticing gardens, patios and balconies
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
BLACKSee What You Can Do With a Black Feature Wall
An expanse of this dramatic color brings the drama — and much more
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How One Feature Can Make a Room Captivating
A wow piece is essential for interiors with impact. These ideas help you make a statement in the strongest way possible
Full Story

Comment