Where can I find the bathroom vanity or one similar?
8 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULARYou Can Turn That Into a Bathroom Vanity?
Find inspiration in 13 unconventional bathroom vanities that are as functional as the real deal
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
TILEHow Tiny Tiles Can Elevate Your Bathroom’s Style
Thanks to their ability to add texture and subtle pattern, petite hexagonal and penny tiles may be here to stay
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKHow to Choose Your Bathroom Vanity Lighting
Get tips on sconces, pendants, chandeliers, pot lights and LED strips — and find out where to place them
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNWhere to Hang Towels in the Bathroom
It might seem like a simple thing, but finding the right spot for your bathroom towels can make a big difference
Full Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKHow to Get Your Bathroom Vanity Lighting Right
Create a successful lighting plan with tips on where to mount fixtures and other design considerations
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan You Use Wallpaper in a Bathroom?
Here’s what to know about this beautiful way to uplift your bath, including which type to choose and where to put it
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
Casa Azul
dcosta514