I'd like to order the set but it doesn't give any info about the shams
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
LIGHTINGSee How Lighting Gives These Bathrooms Their Spa-Like Feel
Good lighting in the bathroom can create a peaceful mood and help you look your best
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Tour: Much to Like About This Traditional Beauty
New elements mix well with old in a New Jersey family’s elegant and comfortable colonial revival home
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSTalking About the Budget Doesn’t Have to Be Awkward
These 4 tips can help when you’re discussing project costs with clients
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: What Has Mom Taught You About Making a Home?
Whether your mother taught you to cook and clean or how to order takeout and let messes be, we'd like to hear about it
Full Story
DECORATING PROJECTSDIY: Make a Designer-Look Pillow Sham
Give a sofa or bed a high-end touch in about an hour with low-cost materials — if you don't tell, they'll never know
Full Story

Comment