Software
Houzz Logo Print
wndnns

Kitchen Lighting

8 years ago

I am currently remodeling my kitchen. I have decided on flooring & countertops but need help with lighting. My kitchen is only 16' x 9'. My countertop will be black pearl granite while my flooring will be armstrong mesa stone light gray. The appliances will be stainless steel. In the 1st pic my sink will be under the window. If needed I could add lighting above the sink. The 1st pic is also the walkway when you come in from outside so it can't be hanging low. The 2nd pic is where my small table & chairs are located. The table is not directly below the light but close. I have tried researching kitchen lighting & most pics are all showing lighting hanging over an island or a table. I don't have an island & my table is not directly below the lighting, The other pics I see are of recessed lighting everywhere. This is an option I prefer to avoid as working in my attic would be quite a task. Can anybody recommend some nice lighting to replace my old flourescent fixtures? Sorry I can't provide a better pic right now as the kitchen is in an unfinished state but the lighting needs some changing & need some help. Thanks



Comments (3)