Software
Houzz Logo Print
info84127

Rod for this pendant light? Does it come in different lengths?

8 years ago
EL66138 chadwick 1 light pendant. The website does not give information on the length of the rod. Does it come with the lamp? Do I buy it separately? Do I have options on the length?? Thank you.
EL-66138-1-LED Chadwick LED 1-Light Pendant in Oiled Bronze · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,


    Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Yes, the rod does come with the lamp and I think it extends to couple of feet for sure (possibly 6 feet). Let me check with my supplier and get back to you on the exact length it could be extended to.


    Thank you for your patience.


    Best,

    Helpdesk

    Lumiere Lamps

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,


    I got a response from my supplier. A correction in my previous email. I meant to say inches and not feet!

    This item comes with One 6" & two 12"rods. You can purchase an additional 12” rod at a cost of $15.


    Let me know if you have further questions or need assistance in the purchase.


    Thanks,

    Helpdesk

    Lumiere Lamps