can you tell me where I could buy this gate or is it custom?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Embrace Custom Furnishings in Your Home
Upholstery, draperies, rugs and mirrors are a few of the items for which it makes sense to consider a custom option
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
12 Ways Art and Books Can Tell Your Story
Your home may be the ultimate blank canvas. Give every room meaning with books and artwork that speak to you
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNThe Garden Gate: A Preface to the Story Your Garden Wants to Tell
Setting the tone for your garden starts with the right entry
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story

Comment