Software
Houzz Logo Print
ladyfauna

'Item not available'.Can you order 1 in red & notify me when in stock?

8 years ago
Adobe 60" Rustic Buffet · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 8 years ago

    Item updated.

    Please let us know if you need anything else.

    ladyfauna thanked Rancho Collection
  • 8 years ago

    Thank you... I believe I have sent you a message regarding the shipment of the sideboard. Is there any way a delivery service can be used that will deliver to the interior of my home? I am disappointed that it is only curbside delivery, especially since it weighs less than 100lbs. There is no need to assemble or even remove the item from the crating... I just need it within the house. D. B.

  • 8 years ago

    Hi, we recommend to use a white glove service locally. We use LTL freight carriers, and they don't have insurance to go inside the house, we can add the service but cost is very high.