Where did the sinks come from? I love the worn gold color!
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYRemodeling After Water Damage: Tips From a Homeowner Who Did It
Learn the crucial steps and coping mechanisms that can help when flooding strikes your home
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLWhere Did You Stay During Your Remodel?
Did you live through the noise and dust during your project, rent a place or camp in your backyard? Tell us your story
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhere Should You Put the Kitchen Sink?
Facing a window or your guests? In a corner or near the dishwasher? Here’s how to find the right location for your sink
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESHouzz Tour: A Toronto Home Comes Back From the Brink
Not even squatters deterred an interior designer from turning an abandoned 4-bedroom into a chic, unique home
Full Story
TRENDING NOW10 Kitchen Design Trends From New Products Coming in 2021
See the appliances, fixtures and features that stood out amid a flurry of introductions timed to the KBIS trade show
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Cool DIY Projects and the Homes They Come From
Here are some super-savvy DIY and upcycling ideas — big and small — from homes you may have seen on Houzz
Full Story
Sonoma Building Company