Software
Houzz Logo Print
j3hill

Please help me balance this wall

8 years ago
Hi houzz. Please excuse the mess as my home is going through a major purge.
I'm at a loss on how to balance this gallery wall feature thing. not sure what to call it. we have lots art that was painted by a tragically deceased family member and I love each and every one of them. my issue is I feel this wall lacks balance. my initial design plan was to place a console on each side, however my husband required a reading corner. It was really hard finding a chair that was comfortable enough for him yet aesthetically appealing for me. anyway the corner it's in now is where he wants it to remain. I ended up buying the tall shelf unit on the left. It's not styled. Right now it's storage for small decor. not sure what direction to head in.

Comments (6)