The cobalt blue counter top, where can I buy it?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
TRENDING NOW8 Beautiful Blue Powder Rooms From Spring 2020’s Top Photos
See how this classic color can add style, surprise and serenity in various ways to a small space
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESColor Feast: Yes, You Can Use Blue in the Dining Room
The sky's the limit for beautiful blues in your home's dining spaces; here's how to make it work
Full Story
COLOR PALETTESHow Blue and White Can Bring Joy to Your Kitchen
This versatile color combination has the ability to create spaces that are soothing and serene or bold and beautiful
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTop Colors and Materials for Counters, Backsplashes and Walls
Neutral colors and engineered quartz reign in kitchen remodels, according to the 2020 U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends Study
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
COLORWhy Blue and Yellow Can Be Perfect Bedfellows
This color combo evokes clear skies and golden beaches and can bring cheer to even the gloomiest days
Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: We Can’t Stop Staring at This Bright Blue Island
A single mom updates her childhood kitchen, so she and her daughter have a functional and stylish space
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
Sponsored
More Discussions

Comment