I asked the color of grout to use!
8 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES9 Ways Grout–Yes, Grout–Can Add to Your Design
Choose From a Palette of Grout Colors for a Warm, Unified Look
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNConvert Your Tub Space Into a Shower — the Tiling and Grouting Phase
Step 3 in swapping your tub for a sleek new shower: Pick the right tile and test it out, then choose your grout color and type
Full Story
DESIGNING A BUSINESS2 Key Questions Designers Should Ask About Building Their Skills
A design coach provides a framework for thinking about which education and credentialing options make the most sense
Full Story0

TILEEpoxy vs. Cement Grout — What's the Difference?
Grout is grout, right? Nope. Cement and epoxy versions have different appearances, durability and rules of installation
Full Story
Sponsored
More Discussions

Merola Tile