I like the decorative trim.
13 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDecorating for Fall When It Still Feels Like Summer
Even if sandals and shorts are your year-round attire, you can still subtly dress your home for autumn
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDIY: How to Use Tapes and Trims to Embellish Your Decor
Trim soft furnishings and window coverings with decorative edgings to add definition and style
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATINGBudget Decorator: 11 No-Sew Home Decor Projects
No seamstress skills? You can still show off fab fabrics and trim — not to mention your creative ingenuity — all around your home
Full Story
Designer Crush: How to Decorate Like Thomas O'Brien
Compose an elegant yet contemporary home with a touch of American casualness, in the style of this renowned designer
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
TRIMTrim Color Tips: Get Your White Trim Right
Set off wood tones, highlight architectural features, go minimalist ... white trim is anything but standard when you know how to use it
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH


Comment