If I order several doors today what delivery window am I looking at?
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story

ARCHITECTUREStyle 101: The Birthplace of Today's Rustic Look
A look back to the beginning of cabin and lodge design can help you decide on a rustic look for your home today
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSThe Key to Designer-Look Window Treatments
Learn the one thing that will make your curtains suffer if you get it wrong — and how to get it right
Full Story

DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story


Snavely International