I would like these if they were satin or brushed stainless .
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBrush Up on Paintable Wallpaper for a Posh Look
Customize your wall treatments the affordable way, with richly textured wallpaper painted any color you like
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNCool Countertops: Wood and Stainless
Consider One of These Alternatives to What All the Neighbors Have
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Call: What Home Collections Help You Feel Like a Kid Again?
Whether candy dispensers bring back sweet memories or toys take you back to childhood, we'd like to see your youthful collections
Full Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSA Made-Over Living Room Preens Like a Peacock
Spirited accessories and his-and-her furnishings feather a family’s nest splendidly
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS10 Great Backsplashes to Pair With Stainless Steel Counters
Simplify your decision-making with these ideas for materials that work well with stainless steel counters
Full Story
ARTBring on the Garden Bling With Artful Stainless Steel
Set stainless free of the kitchen, using it to brighten and decorate any garden in an unexpected way
Full Story

Comment