Software
Houzz Logo Print
david_mickirish

Window treatment help

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago





Window treatment help Study/ Family Room / Cigar /Country Club style. The curtain style I like is picked out. We are going for a classic country club/ cigar room look. With the leather furniture , tartan plaid green and gold/bronze trim through the room. The problem I am having is this huge window. I am not sure how to incorporate the tartan plaid curtains on this huge window without t it over running the room. Should I just line the top part as the plaid swag, and place what color sheers down covering the windows? Cover everything with the curtains normal? Plaid swag and some sort of blinds?? Very overwhelmed by these large windows. Any advice would be greatly appreciatedwin


Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio