Has anyone here grown the Katanya watermelon? What's your take on it? Also, if you've grown both it and Blacktail Mountain, how did they compare?
I've grown Blacktail Mountain a couple times. Each time it got two small, early watermelons with decent taste. I tried Katanya twice (the first time it didn't sprout; the second time from another seed source I had a crop failure: I don't think it was the variety's fault).
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
Related Professionals
Columbia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houma Landscape Contractors · Des Moines Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Atlanta Architects & Building Designers · Ottumwa Architects & Building Designers · Niles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Somerset Landscape Contractors · Salinas Landscape Contractors · North Adams Architects & Building Designers · Belleville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake Charles Landscape Contractors · Lubbock Landscape Contractors · Port Saint Lucie General Contractors · San Diego General Contractors