KIDS’ SPACESWhere to Save and Splurge When Decorating a Nursery
Crib, changing table, wall coverings, storage: Find out where you should spend more and where to give your budget a breakFull Story
MOST POPULARWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nookFull Story
ACCESSORIESGet More Mileage From Your Coffee Table Books — as Decorating Elements
Take a page from resourceful decorators by using your gorgeous books in design-savvy ways around the homeFull Story
MOST POPULARFrom Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disastersFull Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGSit Back and Enjoy the View From This Brooklyn Rooftop Garden
A landscaper transforms his apartment building’s rooftop into a lush retreat where he and his friends relax and sometimes take in a movieFull Story
Premium flooring, countertop, and surface materials in the DC Area
- Wool And Silk 250 Kpsi Ivory Nain Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'9" x 6'9"
- Hand-Knotted Abstract Design Wool and Silk Rug, 6'1"x9'
- Garden Design Bakhtiari Semi Antique Persian Handknotted Wide Runner, 5'6"x9'7"
- 4-Light 24" Chrome with Flemish Brass Cage Crystal Chandelier, Golden Teak
- Skyline Collection 18" Glass Shelf, Matte White
- 3-Light 12" Chrome Finish Crystal Flush Mount Ceiling Light With Shade, Silver
- Hand-Knotted Wool and Silk Tone on Tone Tabriz Oriental Rug, 8'0" x 10'2"
- Gabbeh Design Oversize Yellow Pure Wool Hand Knotted Rug, 11'9" x 14'10"