Software
Houzz Logo Print
summertime99

Wanted: Kitchen Designer (located anywhere)

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hello! I'm looking for a kitchen designer to help us select cabinets, floor tiles, countertop, backsplash, hardware, etc. from Lowes. As well as wood floors for adjacent rooms, with a bar matching the kitchen. Please be traditional-style-friendly, not just someone with a contemporary eye. Would love it if you had a portfolio I could look at with at least one traditional kitchen. Ideally you have access to a Lowe's so you can drop by and see choices in person, although I know different Lowes carry different stuff. We don't care if you are local to us, however-- long live the internet and remote work!

We'd love a traditional, classic look that matches the rest of our home architecture and floors. (I'll send pics.)

I'm guessing the scope of this job is around 10-25 hours? (But I'm open if it's something totally different because I have no idea.) (I'll pay you an hourly rate, but we should be roughly aligned on an estimate.)

Please send me a direct message with your details. Thanks so much for your help!

Comment (1)