Software
Houzz Logo Print
laurajazz

Can a vintage oriental rug work in this semi-open floor plan

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I'm renovating a colonial that I just bought a few months ago for myself and my dog.

Two photos show the living room (glass folding doors leading to a deck will replace the existing windows) and a view into the dining area (photo 1 before paint and photo 2 after paint. Dark hardwood floors throughout, light walls except for dark window walls.) Photo 3 shows my furniture and paint selections for living room and dining room - PLUS two vintage oriental rugs that I am considering for the dining room. Thus my question -- can an oriental rug look good with the other furnishings and colors I've chosen (especially considering that you can see into the dining room from the living room)? If not one of these do you have ideas of what would work?







Comments (4)