Can I mount my own fixture?
8 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGNWhy Your Kitchen Wants Its Own iPad
Cooking-school gateway, recipe database, foodie networking ... an iPad in the kitchen has uses far beyond being a message center
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES11 Lighting Fixtures That Rethink the Flush Mount
Think flush-mount lighting equals frumpy and fluorescent? These brilliant beauties for the kitchen, bath and beyond will change your mind
Full Story
Fab Fixtures: The Wall-Mounted Faucet
Give Your Kitchen or Bath a Stunning Look With One of These Space-Saving Beauties
Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Rustic-Chic Look They Can Call Their Own
Reclaimed barn wood, whitewashed brick and hand-scraped oak floors add character to a Toronto couple’s kitchen
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNRenting? 15 Ways to Make Your Kitchen Your Own
If you’re feeling stuck with a blah kitchen you can’t renovate, these small moves can help make it feel like home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How Wabi-Sabi Can Bring Harmony and Beauty to Your Home
Create your own wabi-style style with beautifully weathered, humble materials around the house
Full Story
LIGHTING12 Fun Light Fixtures Made From Found Objects
Trash became treasure in these one-of-a-kind lights. See if they inspire your own DIY pendant project
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

Houzz Shop