I wouldlove to buy one of these. the one of snoopy in the mask .
8 years ago
Related Stories

MOVINGThe All-in-One-Place Guide to Selling Your Home and Moving
Stay organized with this advice on what to do when you change homes
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESOne Guy Found a $175,000 Comic in His Wall. What Has Your Home Hidden?
Have you found a treasure, large or small, when remodeling your house? We want to see it!
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESOne Big Happy Expansion for Michigan Grandparents
No more crowding around the Christmas tree. Friends and extended family now have all the elbow room they need, thanks to a smart addition
Full Story
COLORWhy You Should Paint Your Walls More Than One Color
Using multiple colors can define zones, highlight features or just add that special something
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Buy a Quality Sofa That Will Last
Learn about foam versus feathers, seat depth, springs, fabric and more for a couch that will work for years to come
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN10 Things to Know About Buying a Fire Pit for Your Yard
Here’s what to consider about material, style, fuel type, location, cost and safety when adding an outdoor fire pit
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned While Cleaning Out My Junk Drawers
A homeowner finds some surprises on her journey to junk-free bliss
Full Story
LIFE‘I Saw a Glowing Orange Flame Racing Down the Hill to My House’
With more wildfires raging in California, a Sonoma County artist comes to terms with escaping the October fires intact
Full StorySponsored
Innovative & Creative Custom Closet Designer Servicing Franklin County

Comment