I'm assuming hard maple floors?
8 years ago
Related Stories

BATHROOM DESIGNWhich Flooring Should I Choose for My Bathroom?
Read this expert advice on 12 popular options to help you decide which bathroom flooring is right for you
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESYour Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid Bamboo
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESBigtooth Maple, the West’s Native Sugar Maple
Plant Acer grandidentatum for cool shade, brilliant autumn colors and songbird habitat
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAre You Gutsy Enough to Paint Your Floor White?
Sleek and glossy or softened by wear, white floors charm
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesigner Confessions: Torn Between Wood Floors
19 Photos to Help You Choose a Wood Floor Finish
Full Story
FLOORSAre Stone Floors Right for Your Home?
If you’re thinking about going with this hard-wearing material, here are important pros and cons to weigh
Full Story
TruexCullins Architecture + Interior Design