Is this kit all inclusive or do I need to buy wiring or other stuff?
8 years ago
Related Stories

DIY PROJECTSHide All Those Wires in a DIY Charging Station
Keep your gadgets handy and charged with a flexible storage board you can design yourself
Full Story
HOME TECHAll Is Not Lost: New Gadgets Help You Find Your Stuff
If you lose it when you lose things around the house (and who doesn't?), one of these wireless finders may be to your gain
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
HOME TECHSave Your Decor — Hide Your Media Stuff
When you tuck boxes, wires and speakers into walls and ceilings, all you'll notice is your favorite shows or music
Full Story
ORGANIZINGStorage Tricks for Those Who Love Their Stuff
Get ideas for clearing the decks without getting rid of all the lovely things you want to keep around
Full Story
FUN HOUZZWhat Could You Imagine With Lego's New Architecture Kit?
Go ahead, toy around with wild building ideas. With 1,210 all-white blocks at your disposal, it's OK to think big
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
LIFEThe Moving-Day Survival Kit: Lifesaving Items and Niceties
Gather these must-haves in advance for a smooth move and more comfortable first days in your new home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNA Cook’s 6 Tips for Buying Kitchen Appliances
An avid home chef answers tricky questions about choosing the right oven, stovetop, vent hood and more
Full Story

Unbeatablesale.com