can I select delivery date for this item?
8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: When and How Do I Outsource My Work?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on when you may need help and what another pro can take on
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Set My Pricing Structure?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell breaks down how home pros can determine what to charge for their services
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN12 Items Worth a Spot on Your Kitchen Counter
Keep these useful tools and accessories out in the open to maintain high function without spoiling the view
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Kitchen Touches Anyone Can Do
Take your kitchen up a notch even if it will never reach top-of-the-line, with these cheap and easy decorating ideas
Full Story
Comment