Software
Houzz Logo Print
stump55

Ideas

13 years ago
Like new ides
Outdoor Paradise · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    This is my favorite pool! Is it on the small side or just the picture? I'd rather a smaller pool, just want it for refreshing and cooling off.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is a long and narrow pool. We had constraints due to the lot and the set back requirements. It was a challenge to get our clients heart desires, wish list and needs in the space we could allot. We managed to accomplish their goals and ours without jeopardizing function and design. What the picture doesn't show is the beautiful hot tub that sets underneath a trellis with an amazing tile wall hiding the pool equipment. The spectacular room addition and summer kitchen area. This pool is packed full of creativity and artful craftsmanship. It's my favorite. ( actually, I feel that way about all our jobs).
  • 11 years ago
    I really like this pool layout
  • 7 years ago

    I LOVE that it's screened in, how clever! Keep those bugs out!