Software
Houzz Logo Print
bronte0815

Choosing hardwood floor colour for 900 sqf condo

I already did my selection for our condo however I have decided to revisit the floor choices. There are 3 "standard" stains for oak floors and 5 "upgrades". I would prefer selecting from the 3 because we have already had to do some other upgrades that were more important to us at the time. The floors will be the same throughout except for bathrooms/laundry space. Which stain would you choose for someone who likes classic styling (kitchen is white shaker style door (with some extra detail), white quartz counters and marble back-splash. It is not a corner unit so there is only 1 set of floor to ceiling windows in the living room and 1 set in the bedroom. I had hoped for a mid brown/tobacco kind of stain but cost is an issue right now. Please help me choose.

Cityscape
Bedtime cocoa
Beachside
Find the money for the upgrade

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio