Software
Houzz Logo Print
jimsgrl2013

Need laundry help for our bedroom!

13 years ago
Hi all! What a great place this is. I've been lurking and devouring all these great ideas. I need to renovate our whole house and want to start with our master because we don't need to make any 'structural' changes, just decor. I wish I could upload pics, but my camera isn't cooperating. The major issue we have is the dead space in the middle of our room which seems to accumulate my husband's laundry (new husband I should mention - his house that I moved into)....in a pile.Ugh. We are both busy during the week and by Saturday (laundry day) I am at my wits end. Because of doors (including two bifold closet doors and a large slider) we have little wall space. There is about 5 1/2 feet from the end of the bed to the closets (where said laundry overspill accumulates) I was thinking of maybe building almost like a bookshelf unit for the end of our bed that will hold laundry hampers to solve this problem. Has anyone done this or seen something like that?

Once I figure that part of our space issues, I can move on to the fun stuff! Thank you!

Comments (8)