Can I order a sample set to check color with a countertop?
8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESFinish Your Remodel Right: 10 Tasks to Check Off
Nail down these key details to ensure that everything works properly and you’re all set for the future
Full Story
PATTERNCheck Out Plaid Prints
Classic and comforting, plaid can go traditional, modern or any direction in between. Here, 12 inspiring ways to work it into your home
Full Story
16 Ways to Check In to Checkered Patterns
Take the Pattern Up High, Down Low, and Everywhere In Between
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESCheck Out Our Sweepstakes Winners' 2-Room Makeover
The laundry room's organization needed ironing out. The guest bath didn't make a splash. See the makeovers a Kentucky couple won
Full Story
Unlock the Secret to Keeping Keys in Check
Say goodbye to frenetic searching with key storage that suits your needs and matches your home's style
Full Story
SMALL KITCHENS10 Simple Ways to Bring Order to a Small Kitchen
It can be tricky keeping a compact cooking space tidy, but these ideas can help
Full Story

Koni Materials, LLC