Where can I get replacement cushions for this set?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Set My Pricing Structure?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell breaks down how home pros can determine what to charge for their services
Full Story
COLOR8 Color Palettes You Can't Get Wrong
Can't decide on a color scheme? Choose one of these foolproof palettes for a room that feels both timeless and fresh
Full Story
ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friends
Full Story
STORAGEHow to Set Up Your Small Closet to Get More Storage
Get ideas for arranging your clothes closet with 8 combinations of shelves, hooks, rods and drawers
Full Story
Comment