Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bridgettea

Brizo Litze Kitchen Faucets

bridgettea
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Anyone have the Brizo Litze kitchen faucet with the Smart Touch feature? Are you happy with the faucet and the smart touch feature? Any issues? Also, I am looking at the polished nickel finish and wondering how Brizo's finish holds up. Thanks!

Comments (8)

• User
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

It’s just a fancy Delta, produced in China. Look at Delta for more homegrown choices.

• popoki47
    2 years ago

I know this is an old post, but for what it’s worth, i habe a Brizo Litze touch kitchen faucet and I love it!

• rosaserai
    2 years ago

@popoki47 How are the batteries holding up on your Litze smart touch? Do you need the handle in an on position to have it touch ON? How do you like the stream and spray? Any advice? thanks so much. I have narrowed my choices to Brizo Litze or Odin

• popoki47
    2 years ago

Aloha Rosaserai, I love my Litze touch faucet! we’ve had it 2-1/2 years and changed the batteries i think 3 times. I like the stream and spray and the direction of the water flow. I didn’t want one that angles the water stream towards the front of the sink and this one goes straight down. Yes, you leave the handle in the on position in order to use the touch feature. Between Litze and Odin, it’s just a matter of your personal preference. I wanted Litze because I wanted the squared-off top of the fixture.

We like it so much we put touch faucets in our bathrooms, too.

• rosaserai
    2 years ago

@popoki47 Aloha! How did you know I was from Hawaii? lol. We are renovating our kitchen, and I'm going crazy trying to figure out which one is best and if they will last. Good to know that it's going well for you for 2 .5 years so far. Did you pick yours up from Ferguson's? Can you use the faucet manually if you want to? Do you have a plumber you recommend that put it in correctly? Thank you so much! 🌺

• popoki47
    2 years ago

LOL! I didn’t know you’re from Hawaii! I’m from Hawaii! We live in Kaneohe. Yes, we got ours from Ferguson’s. By the way, you can also hard-wire the faucet so you don’t need to use batteries. We chose not to have it hard-wired. You can certainly use the faucet manually. We had a general contractor do our kitchen and he used his plumber. We didn’t like that plumber though, he was surly and didn’t do a good job. You could try Little Big Plumbing. I have clients who have used them.

• rosaserai
    2 years ago

❤️ Another kama'aina! I will check it out at Ferguson's. Can I ask why you decided not to hardwire the faucet and prefer batteries? Wondering if the batteries die, if you are still able to just use it like a normal faucet. We live in older home in Kahala and want to modernize our kitchen. What did you do for under the sink garbage can? Thanks for all my many questions.🙏😘🌺