Software
Houzz Logo Print
colieolie04

love the cabinets! what are they?

13 years ago
Gray Custom Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They are custom cabinets that were designed and built in our millwork shop. If you are asking about the finishes, The wood is a "white ash" with a whitewash stain and lacquer finnish. The upper cabinets and counters are made with Wilsonart Laminate #4832-07 "Satin Oxide". The pulls are solid stainless bars from Hafele. The drawers have soft close, ball bearing slides from KV and the lift up doors are made possible using the Aventos HK from Blum. I hope this answers all your questions. Let me know if I can help any further.
  • 12 years ago
    Is it okay to have soft close on those extra deep drawers? I was told it's not recommended, is this true?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I don't know why you couldn't have soft close on any drawer. Most of the soft close slides that we use actually work better on bigger and heavier drawers. Sometimes on a small or really light drawer the mechanisms don't quite work right. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert