Software
Houzz Logo Print
smartdecor

15 years ago
What materials are used for the cupboard doors and the wood framing the kitchen? is the backsplash the same material as the island? And lastly, what exhaust fan is used as I would also like to hide the fan behind a cupboard door?
Kitchen Addition · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    The stained wood actually looks like teak, but it could be a rift cut mahogany or exotic wood like Koa. So pretty! The island and the backsplash both look like the same material, a quartzite most likely that suppliers often call by different names region to region. As for the hood - I would check out Best by Broan. They make a custom concealed hood that's 12" deep that's meant for cabinet depths.
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you very much for your help. I have checked out Best by Broan and it is exactly what i am looking for.
  • 14 years ago
    Hi,

    Thank you for your question. The cabinets are lacquered and walnut veneer and, as answered by others, the counters and backsplash are luce de luna quartzite.

    Jessica Warren
    J.P. Warren Interiors