Software
Houzz Logo Print
t839515

Amazing what the right furniture can do

13 years ago
Bought this house a year and a half ago for 9% under assessed value, slapped on a new coat of paint, put in a new fridge, picked the right furniture (I think), and removed a wall unit. Just sold for 20% above assessed value... The previous owners (imho) chose the wrong furniture and decor for the place... the master bedroom is mindboggingly huge but the oversized furniture made it feel cramped...

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    Wow! It looks like a totally different house! Are you sure this is the same master? ;)
  • 13 years ago
    I love your master bedroom and yes sometimes the space is overwhelming they choose the wrong interior and paint walls.
  • 13 years ago
    Wow really doesn't look like the same house. I wish I had your talent- I am so challenged trying to decorate!!!