Software
Houzz Logo Print
charliedavis

Paint finish for this wall?

13 years ago
What type of finish do you recommend for this type of color? Flat or eggshell? I would like to avoid a dull look but don't want shiny either. Thanks
Various Work · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 13 years ago
    What is this paint color? My cabinets are white w/many tall/wide windows and much greenery showing from yard. I need the.best color to sell it and update. Walls are currently a subdued lmedium loden green...should I repaint that? Ceiling is vaulted w/one beam painted white to match ceiling color? Any suggestions for the beam? Leave it white? Am thinking of a semi-gloss or eggshell finish since it's a kitchen? Which is best? Thanks so much!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The paint color is unknown as it's an older project. The tag on the wall lists several options provided by houzzers and CDA as well. We would recommend eggshell as the finish though.