Software
Houzz Logo Print
dianeyg

Wheaton cabinets

8 years ago
I am thinking of getting these cabinets and wondering if anyone has them, is the cream more of a yellowy color? I have a sample and it seems kinda yellow, but in the pictures Ive seen they are more off white. This is a first time remodel for me and I am very nervous about the cabinets. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Modern Cream-Toned Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi there! These are definitely more cream overall and the glaze is brown but has a little yellow to it, not much though. I think a sample door may seem a little yellow but in an overall kitchen all the cabinets to me look more cream. We sell them here at Myers Design Studio in Mediapolis, IA. We can direct ship as well straight from the cabinet company. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you Jerilyn, I am really thinking of going white instead. Thank you for your help.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    You're welcome! JSI Dover or Essex are a really nice shaker style with a nice white paint.