Software
Houzz Logo Print
agundy

house plan design available?

8 years ago
Hey there! This home is gorgeous! Any way we could see the house plan layout? Or know the architect? We are building in north central Mississippi.
Front Yard · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    Hello, you could reach out to Tom Hiatt Architects in Bluffton SC regarding plans.
  • 8 years ago
    Awesome! Thanks so much!
  • 8 years ago
    Agundy, I saw your comments on the Vintage Low County design (we are currently looking for a floorplan as well, and were considering that one). Is there anyway I can message you privately? I’m from MS too, but now live in Atlanta :). I’d love to chat with you on any updates as we are also trying to find the perfect farmhouse design and have a lot of the same wants (I love your saved pics). Please let me know if you see this ❤️
  • 8 years ago
    Hey there!! Oh how awesome!! Kindred spirits!!! Yes!! I’d love to chat more!! I still haven’t figured out how to private message people on here tho! If you figure it out, send one my way!
  • 8 years ago
    Agundy, Here is my FB page if you want to send me a private message, so that we can connect on there. We’re thinking of meeting with an architect, so maybe we can compare notes...we seriously have a lot of the same, “wants” based on the Low country thread (high ceilings, big mudroom and pantry, office/play room). We don’t have a huge budget, but are trying to maximize the space and then customize it later to make it very vintage ❤️. I’d love to chat with you! (Or my email is kat.garrett@gmail.com). Seriously, I am praying over every detail and hoping we can find a great, thought-out plan to fit our budget

    https://m.facebook.com/kat.garrett.52?ref=bookmarks