Software
Houzz Logo Print
purplepugss

The desk! Where is it from??

13 years ago
Where is the desk from? I must know!!
Pretty Tween Bedroom · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    Also wondering where the desk is from? Really pretty. Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Do you know the name of the desk. Ikea has a ton of desks and I am having trouble finding this exact one.
  • 13 years ago
    Besta Burs.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is the MICKE desk from IKEA.
  • 13 years ago
    Oh, I stand corrected. The top looks high gloss, so that is what threw me. LOL!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    I don't think ikea carries this exact desk any longer. I searched for it about a month ago and identified it. Now it's no longer showing up on the website in white high gloss.
  • 12 years ago
    Whats the name of the desk?