Software
Houzz Logo Print
jl10dm

What is the actual size?

8 years ago
I'm looking for a 28 inches square, as this appears to be. But when it goes in the cart it mentions 26 inch. Is this 28 inch squared? Please explain what is 26 inches.

Thanks.
28 Inch Square Glass Table Top 1/2 Thick Bevel Polish Tempered Radius Corners · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 8 years ago

    Hello, thanks for asking about the Square Glass 1/2 Thick Bevel Polish Tempered Radius Corners. This glass tabletop is available in either 26 or 28-inch square sizes. Please make your selection from the Size drop-down menu then add the item to your cart. I hope this helps to clarify!

  • 8 years ago

    When you look and select 28in it says:

    26'' Square Glass 1/2 Thick Bevel Polish Tempered Radius Corners, 28" So I don't know which size it is. 26 inch or 26 inch.

  • 8 years ago

    should read 26 or 28 inch, not 26 or 26.