I want this sent straight to my daughter
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ14 Gardens Straight Out of Fairy Tales
Escape into landscapes that conjure the magical worlds of folklore and literature
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNStraight Flush: The Future of Toilets in the Home
Night lights, seat warmers and temperature-controlled bidets are here — and that’s just the beginning
Full Story
FEATURESHouzz Tour: A Daughter Restores Her Stunning Childhood Home
Her midcentury modern home in Ojai, California, was created in 1959 by a Case Study House designer
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGWorld of Design: 11 Balconies Straight Out of a Postcard
Pull up a chair and discover how people in Spain, Japan, Russia, Britain and elsewhere use and love their private lookouts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned While Cleaning Out My Junk Drawers
A homeowner finds some surprises on her journey to junk-free bliss
Full Story
CHLOE Lighting, Inc.
carolyn1016